Are you interested in clean processes?
The Centre de transfert technologique en écologie industrielle (CTTÉI) is looking for a project manager for its research work related to clean processes (including hydrothermal oxidation and supercritical CO2 extraction). Under the supervision of the Project Leader - Clean Processes and the Technical Director, the main tasks of the Project Leader will be to :
- Carry out the tasks set out in the research programme;
- Plan and supervise laboratory tests (carried out by technicians);
- Compile and interpret the results;
- Write technical reports and carry out the financial follow-up of projects;
- Assist in the implementation of pilot and industrial scale processes at customer sites;
- Ensure the transfer of information to and feedback from clients;
- Carry out a scientific watch;
- Collaborate on various projects related to residual materials.
Education and previous experience
- Undergraduate university education in chemical engineering, process engineering or similar;
- Graduate or postgraduate university training in engineering or similar;
- 5 Years experience in process engineering/chemical engineering (an asset);
- Experience with process modeling software (e.g. Aspen or Prosim) (an asset);
- Ability to perform material and energy balances, energy optimisation and thermodynamics calculations.
- Rigour and quality;
- Enjoy teamwork within a multidisciplinary group;
- Autonomy, proactivity, intellectual curiosity;
- Mastery of English.
- Located in Sorel-Tracy, the clean process project manager is called upon to travel occasionally;
- Full time (35 hours/week);
- Salary (based on experience and qualifications) with benefits;
- Start date: July 3, 2017.
Submission of applications
Please send your application (resume and cover letter) by e-mail no later than 4:00 p.m. on May 31, 2017 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only profiles that correspond to our needs will be considered.
Note: Only the masculine gender is used in this document to lighten the text. The position is open to both men and women without discrimination.