Sorel-Tracy, August 17, 2020 - We are looking for a Project Manager, Residual Materials Development.
Join a multidisciplinary, dynamic and passionate team.
You will face the environmental challenges of today and tomorrow in a modern research centre with a state-of-the-art laboratory.
- Carry out tasks related to research projects and ensure follow-up, applying the CTTÉI methodology.
- Plan and, if necessary, supervise laboratory tests performed by technicians
- Compile and interpret the results and make recommendations.
- Write technical reports and present results to clients
- Participate in business development and the preparation of financing applications
- Follow up with clients and partners
- Keep your scientific knowledge up to date (literature review, conferences and events)
Your education and previous experience
- Undergraduate university training in engineering, chemistry or other field related to the natural sciences
- Graduate or post-graduate university education (an asset)
- Experience in research or development of industrial residues (an asset)
- Knowledge of waste management systems (an asset)
- Rigour and concern for quality
- Ability to work in a team within a multidisciplinary group
- Report writing skills
- Ease in communicating with partners (bilingualism an asset)
- Openness to change and ability to adapt to the variety of projects to be carried out
- Autonomy, proactivity and intellectual curiosity!
- The job is located in Sorel-Tracy. The project manager will be required to travel occasionally.
- Full-time (35 hours/week), currently in teleworking mode
- Salary based on experience and qualifications and competitive benefits
- Start date: end of September 2020
Submit your application!
Send your application (curriculum vitae and cover letter) by e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4 p.m. on September 1, 2020.
Your future employer
The Centre de transfert technologique en écologie industrielle (CTTÉI), associated with the Cégep de Sorel-Tracy, is developing and sharing unparalleled expertise in waste management. We increase the performance of businesses and communities through research and development of innovative approaches and technologies.
We carry out applied research, technical assistance and awareness-raising work on industrial ecology and the circular economy. In particular, our work focuses on three areas of expertise: the development of industrial residues, the development of clean processes and the establishment of industrial symbioses.
We offer a stimulating work environment in a spirit of collaboration, mutual aid and multidisciplinarity. Work-family balance is one of our priorities. In addition, we have new laboratories and state-of-the-art equipment: analytical chemistry laboratory, eco-materials shaping laboratory and innovative clean processes.
We need you to continue our mission!
Note: We use the masculine form for the sole purpose of lightening the text of this job offer.