The Regional Circular Economy Roadmap Toolkit was prepared by the Centre de transfert technologique en écologie industrielle (CTTÉI) and its collaborators for RECYC-QUÉBEC:
- Conseil régional de l'environnement et du développement durable de l'Outaouais (CREDDO)
- Conseil régional de l'environnement - région de la Capitale-Nationale (CRECN)
- Open Innovation Laboratory (OIL)
The toolkit is aimed at local actors who wish to engage in a project to develop and implement a regional roadmap.
A regional roadmap aims to engage organisations in the transition to the circular economy. The toolkit provides an accessible methodology and easily adaptable tools to create a roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders, as well as supporting its development and implementation.
Naturally, this is as flexible as the needs of the teams responsible for developing and implementing the roadmap.
- A methodological guide in two phases and five steps. An iterative and continuous improvement approach guides these phases and steps of the methodology. Each region can adapt them to its context.
- Activities and sub-activities. Each step sets out objectives and the means to achieve them through different activities and sub-activities. To facilitate implementation, the kit presents them in summary form and answers the questions: what, why, who and how.
- Tools developed to support the implementation of the steps. They can be used free of charge and adapted as needed.
- Boxes on key topics: stakeholders and communication
- Additional information and references at each stage.
To consult the kit, click here and go to the RECYC-QUÉBEC website.