Researcher - clean processes
The Centre for Technology Transfer in Ecology (CTTÉI), in association with the Cégep de Sorel-Tracy, is carrying out applied research, technical assistance and ecological awareness raising industrial. His work focuses mainly on the development of residues industrial processes, the development of clean processes and the establishment of industrial symbioses. The CTTÉI offers a stimulating work environment, in a spirit of collaboration and where work/family balance is considered. Equipped with new laboratories and state-of-the-art equipment (chemistry laboratory Analytical, ecomaterial shaping and innovative clean processes), he needs you to pursue his mission.
Join our dynamic, multidisciplinary and dynamic team
passionate about you
tackling current and future environmental challenges!
The CTTÉI is looking for of a researcher for his research work related to clean processes (including hydrothermal oxidation and extraction by CO2 supercritical). His main tasks will be to :
- Editing and writing requests for funding or offers of services that meet the needs of the customers;
- Carrying out projects
of research in :
- Planning and supervising laboratory tests (carried out by technicians);
- Compiling, interpreting results and writing technical reports;
- Supervising the college or university interns;
- Performing the financial and administrative follow-up;
- Presenting the results in a way that is understandable to customers.
- Helping to the implementation of pilot and industrial scale processes at the customers;
- Ensure the transfer of information to and feedback from clients;
- Perform a scientific and technological watch in its sector of activity for continue its development;
- Writing articles/publications and giving lectures to different audiences.
Education and previous experience
- Training undergraduate university graduate in chemistry, chemical engineering or similar;
- University degree graduate student in a related discipline;
- 5 years research experience (industrial experience is an asset);
- In-depth knowledge of technologies environmental.
- Excellent ability to write structured and convincing texts;
- Enjoy teamwork in a multidisciplinary group;
- Creativity scientific, ability to design and propose research projects;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Full time (35 hours/week);
- Salary (according to experience and qualifications) with benefits;
- Start date: April 1 2019.
Deposit of applications
Please send your application (resume and cover letter) by e-mail no later than 4:00 p.m. on March 1, 2019 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only the masculine gender is used in this document to simplify the text. The position is open to both men and women without discrimination.